This course focuses on Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management. It provides an opportunity for delegates to increase their awareness of behavioural issues encountered in job and organisational settings and prepares delegates for a more
effective management of Human Resources (HR).
This course has been designed for team leaders, training and HR executives in pursuit of a more effective workforce in their respective organisations.
By the end of course, you will be able to:
- Identify the latest training techniques
- Identify training solutions and adopt an effective
- Understand the significance of the training cycle
- Handle difficult situations and trainees
- Develop a process for designing, implementing and
evaluating training techniques
- Develop a personal training style and delivery approach
- Management and Organisational Behaviour Leadership Attitudes and Styles
- Diversity in Organisation and Organisational Commitment Management of Human Resources
- Managing Creativity and Enterprise
- Matching job Roles with Personalities
- Work Motivation and Rewards
- Integration and Organisational Performance
- Communication within a team, with subordinates or with the boss
- Leading or managing during a turbulent economic climate Leadership capability building to face in to and overcome seemingly insurmountable challenges?
- Building a relationship with colleagues and stakeholders